Annual Student Verification
Every year, parents and guardians are asked to VERIFY their child's information. This process is different than the Registration process; you do not need to re-enroll your child(ren) each year in school unless you have formally withdrawn them.
Starting in the 2019-2020 school year, NPS moved to online forms to make this process easier for families.
- Confirming parent contact info and address
- Updating medical information
- Signing the annual media release, permission slip, and technology agreement
- Signing the Chromebook Agreement (Grades 6-12)
To Verify your child(ren)'s information:
- Login to Aspen and enter the Family Connection
- Go through the pages and confirm your information. You will need to electronically sign the bottom of the Health Information, Media Publication Permission form, Field Trip Permission Slip, and Student Technology Account Agreement pages.
- Save and Submit - you must select the Green Submit button at the end in order for this information to be sent to the school
If you are unable to login to Aspen or have a problem with the Family Portal, please submit a Tech Help Desk Request here.
Where to find the Family Portal once logged into Aspen