Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Town of Nantucket offers to its employees, their spouses and dependents a helping hand through Employee Assistance program, an in-person, video chat or telephonic resources that are free and confidential.
New Directions offers 24/7 support to its members, insuring that you get the right care at the right time. Visit New Directions website to learn more.
To access free, confidential tools that New Directions offers, visit EAP: Employee Assistance Program Log In page (no password, enter company code: Nantucket).
- 24/7/365 Behavioral Heath Assistance: 1-800-624-5544
- Emotional Helpline: 1-833-848-1764
- Employee Wallet Card
- Online EAP Resource Center
Other helpful info and contacts:
- Gosnold Mobile Crisis - 877-784-6273 24/7 crisis hotline
- A Safe Place (Sexual Assault/Rape Crisis and Domestic Violence) – 508-228-0561
- Suicide Prevention Hotline - 800-273-8255
- Youth Crisis Support Free – Text 741-741 and type start
- Samaritans of Cape Cod and the Islands – 800-893-9900
- LGBTQ Helpline – 866-488-7386
- Fairwinds - 508-228-2689
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital 508-825-8100
- Parental Stress Hotline: 1-800-632-8188 open 24/7