Internet Safety Tips
- Never post any personally identifiable information. Use the privacy settings in your social networking site.
- Always use a disposable free email address (like Gmail or Hotmail) for your communications online.
- Remember that being online does not make you anonymous.
- Keep your passwords secret.
- Treat others with respect and expect the same of them.
- If you don't want something to go around the world, don't post it!
For more information go to www.cyberbullying.info - interactive site