What if my family does not pay for utilities, or if none of the utility bills are in my name?

Posted by:

Please review the list of acceptable proofs of residency.  In this case you will be required to bring a copy of the current lease and record of rental payment made within the past 45 days; or Notarized NANTUCKET Public Schools Landlord Affidavit and proof of rental payment made within past 45 days; plus a document from category B and C.