Withdrawing from Nantucket Public Schools

  • If your family will be moving off of Nantucket or enrolling in another district/school, you must:

    • Notify the child's teachers and school office know as soon as possible
    • Fill out the Withdrawal Form below
    • Return all school property (Chromebooks, chargers, textbooks, library books)

    When to contact us: 

    During the School Year
    Contact information for your child's school counselor is listed in the QuickLinks below.

    During the Summer 
    Central Registrar Sarah Erichsen
    508-228-7285 x1149

Withdrawal Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.