What if I am a friend or relative of a student who resides permanently with me?

Posted by:

Please review the list of acceptable proofs of residency. In this case you will be required to bring a copy of the current lease and record of rental payment made within the past 45 days; or Notarized Nantucket Public Schools Landlord Affidavit and proof of rental payment made within past 45 days; plus a document from category B and C.