My family is moving to Nantucket from outside the US. Is there anything special I must do?

Posted by:

Any family that meets the District’s residency requirements may be asked to provide notarized translations of any documents at the time of their pre-registration meeting. These documents include birth certificates, custody documents, immunization records, and school records/transcripts.